(1-20) THE ACTUAL FACTS
(1-10) THE STUDENT ENROLLMENT
(1-14) LOST FOUND MUSLIM
LESSON No. 1
(1-40) LOST - FOUND MUSLIM
LESSON No. 2
(1-36) ENGLISH LESSON
THE PROBLEM BOOK
(1-20) THE ACTUAL
The total area of the land and water of the planet Earth is 196,940,000
The circumference of the planet Earth is 24,896 miles.
The diameter of the Earth is 7,926 miles.
The area of the Land is 57,255,000 square miles.
The area of the Water is 139,685,000 square miles.
The Pacific Ocean covers 68,634,000 square miles,
The Atlantic Ocean covers 41,321,000 square miles.
The Indian Ocean covers 29,430,000 square miles.
The Lakes and Rivers cover 1,000,000 square miles.
The Hills and Mountains cover 14,000,000 square miles.
The Islands are 1,910,000 square miles.
The Deserts are 4,861,000 square miles.
Mount Everest is 29,141 feet high.
The Producing Land is 29,000,000 square miles.
The Earth weighs six sextillion tons - (a unit followed by 21 ciphers).
The Earth is 93,000,000 miles from the Sun.
The Earth travels at the rate of 1,037 1/3 miles per hour.
Light travels at the rate of 186,000 miles per second.
Sound ravels at the rate of 1,120 feet per second.
The diameter of the Sun is 853,000 miles.
(1-10) THE STUDENT
1. Who is the Original man?
2. Who is the Colored man?
3. What is the population of the Original Nation in the wilderness
of North America, and all over the planet Earth?
4. What is the population of the Colored people in the wilderness
of North America, and all over the planet earth?
5. What is the area in square miles of the planet earth?
How much is the land?
How much is the water?
6. What are the exact square miles of the useful land that is used
every day by the total population of the planet Earth?
7. How much of the useful land is used by the original man?
8. How much of the useful land is used by the Colored man?
9. What is the birth record of the said, Nation of Islam?
10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?
1. The original man is the Asiatic Black man; the Maker; the Owner;
the Cream of the planet Earth - Father of Civilization, God of the Universe.
2. The Colored man is the Caucasian (white man). Or, Yacub's grafted
Devil - the Skunk of the planet Earth.
3. The population of the Original nation in the wilderness of North
America is 17,000,000.
With the 2,000,000 Indians makes it - 19,000,000.
All over the planet Earth is 4,400,000,000.
4. The population of the Colored people in the wilderness of North
America is 103,000,000
All over the planet Earth is 400,000,000.
5. The square mileage of the Earth is 196,940,000 square miles.
The land is 57,255,000 square miles.
The water is 139,685,000 square miles.
6. The useful land that is used every day by the total population
of the planet Earth is 29,000,000 square miles.
7. The Original man uses 23,000,000 square miles.
8. The colored man used 6,000,000 square miles.
9. The said, Nation of Islam, has no birth record. It has no beginning
nor ending. It is older than the Sun, Moon and Star.
10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.
Christianity is 551 years old.
FOUND MUSLIM LESSON No. 1
1. Why isn't the Devil settled on the Best
Part of the Planet Earth?
Answer: Because the Earth belongs to the original
And knowing that the Devil was wicked and there
would not be any peace among them, he put him out
in the worst part of the Earth and kept the Best Part
preserved for himself ever since he made it. The Best
Part is in Arabia, at the Holy City (Mecca).
The Colored man or Caucasian is the Devil.
Arabia is in the Far East and is bordered by the
Indian Ocean on the south.
2. Why did Mossa have a hard time to civilize
the Devil - 2,000 B.C.?
Answer: Because he was a savage. Savage means a person
that has lost the knowledge of himself and who is living a beast life.
Mossa was a half-original man and a prophet.
Two thousand B.C, means before Christ. In the
Asiatic world, it was in the eleventh thousand hour.
Civilize means to Teach the knowledge and wisdom of
the human family of the planet Earth.
3. Why did we let half-original man, Columbus,
Poor Part of the planet earth?
Answer: Because the original man is the God and Owner
the Earth, and knows every square inch of it, and has chosen for himself
the Best Part. He did not care about the Poor Part.
Columbus was a half-original man was born in Italy,
which is southeast Europe. His full name was Christopher Columbus and
the place he discovered
was North America. He found the Indians here who were exiled sixteen
thousand years ago from India. They are original people.
4. Why did we run Yacob and his made Devil
from the Root of Civilization, over the hot desert, into the caves of
West Asia, as they now call it - Europe? What is the meaning of Eu and
Rope? How long ago? What did the Devil bring with him? What kind of
life did he live? And how long before Mossa came to teach the Devil
of the forgotten Tricknollegy?
Answer: Because they had started making trouble among
the righteous people telling lies. They accused the righteous people
causing them to fight and kill one
Yacub was an original man and was the Father of the
He taught the Devils to do this devilishment.
The Root of Civilization is in the Arabian Desert.
We took from them everything except the language and made him walk every
step of the way. It was twenty-
two hundred miles. He went savage and lived in the caves of Europe.
Eu means hillsides and Rope is the rope to bind in. It was six thousand
nineteen years ago.
Mossa came two thousand years later and taught him
how to live a respectful life, how to build a home for himself and some
of the Tricknollegy that Yacub
taught him, which was devilishment - telling lies, stealing any how
to master the original man.
Mossa was a half-original, a prophet, which was predicted
by the Twenty-Three Scientists in the year, One - fifteen thousand nineteen
years ago today.
5. Why did we take Jerusalem from the Devil?
How long ago?
Answer: Because one of our righteous brothers, who
was a prophet by the name of Jesus, was buried there.
He uses his name to shield his dirty religion, which
is called Christianity; also, to deceive the people so they will believe
Jesus' Teaching was not Christianity. It was Freedom,
Justice and Equality.
Jerusalem is in Palestine (Asia Minor). Jerusalem
is a name given by the Jews, which means founded in peace, and it was
first built by the original man, who
was called Jebus; also, Salem and Ariel.
We took the city from the Devils about seven hundred
fifty years ago.
6. Why does the Devil call our people - Africans?
Answer: To make our people of North America believe
that the people on that continent are the only people they have and
are all savage.
He bought a trading post in the jungle of that continent.
The original people live on this continent and they
are the ones who strayed away from civilization and are living a jungle
The original people call this continent - Asia, but
the Devils call it, Africa, to try to divide them.
He wants us to think that we are all different.
7. Why does the Devil keep our people illiterate?
Answer: So that he can use them for a tool and, also,
a slave. He keeps them blind to themselves so that he can master them.
Illiterate means ignorant.
8. Why does the Devil keep our people apart
from his social equality?
Answer: Because he does not want us to know how filthy
he is in all his affairs.
He is afraid because when we learn about him, we will
run him from among us. Socialist means to advocate
a society of men or groups of men for one common cause.
Equality means to be equal in everything.
9. Why does Muhammad make the Devil Study from
thirty-five to fifty years before he can call himself a Muslim son?
And wear the greatest and only Flag of the Universe? And he must add
a sword on the upper part of
the Holy and Greatest Universe Flag of Islam?
Answer: So that he could clean himself up.
A Muslim does not love the Devil regardless to how
long he studies. After he has devoted thirty-five or fifty years trying
to learn and do like the original
man, he could come and do trading among us and we would not kill him
as quick as we would the other Devils - that is, who have not gone under
this Study. After he goes through with this Labor from thirty-five to
fifty years, we permit him to wear our Holy Flag, which is the Sun,
Moon and Star. He
must add the sword on the upper part. The sword is the emblem of Justice
and it was used by the original man in Muhammad's time. Thus, it was
placed on the upper part of the Flag so that the Devil can always see
it, so he will keep in mind that any time he reveals the Secrets, his
head would be taken off by the sword.
We give him this chance so that he could clean himself
up and come among us.
The Holy Flag of Islam is the greatest and only Flag
The Universe is everything - Sun Moon and Stars. They
are planets. Planets are something grown or made from the beginning.
And holy is something that has not been diluted, mixed
or tampered with in any form.
10. Why did Muhammad and any Muslim murder
the devil? What is the Duty of each Muslim in regards to four devils?
What Reward does a Muslim receive by presenting the four devils at one
Answer: Because he is One Hundred Percent wicked and
will not keep and obey the Laws of Islam.
His ways and actions are like a snake of the grafted
So Muhammad learned that he could not reform the devils,
so they had to be murdered.
All Muslims will murder the devil they know he is
a snake and, also, if he be allowed to live, he would sting someone
Each Muslim is required to bring four devils.
And by bringing and presenting four at one time, his
Reward is a button to wear on the lapel of his coat.
Also, a free transportation in the Holy City (Mecca)
to see Brother Muhammad.
11. Have you not learned that your word shall be Bond
regardless of whom or what?
Answer: Yes. My word is Bond and Bond is life, and
I will give my life before my word shall fail.
12. What is the meaning of F.O.I.?
Answer: The Fruit of Islam.
The name given to the military Training of the men
that belong to islam in North America.
13. What is the meaning of Lieu. and Capt.?
Answer: Captain and Lieutenant.
The Duty of a Captain is to give Orders to the Lieutenant,
and the Lieutenant's Duty is to teach the private soldiers; also, train
14. What is the meaning of M.G.T. and G.C.C.?
Answer: Muslim Girls' Training and General Civilization
This was the name given to the Training of women and
girls in North America - how to keep house, how to rear children, how
to take care of their
husbands, sew, cook and, in general, how to act at home and abroad.
These Training Units were named by our Prophet and
Leader of Islam, W. D. Fard.
- FOUND MUSLIM LESSON No. 2
1. Who made the Holy Koran or Bible? How long
ago? Will you tell us why does Islam re-new her history every twenty-five
ANS. The Holy Koran or Bible is made by the original
people, who is Allah, the
supreme being, or (Black man) of Asia. The Koran will expire in the
twenty-five thousand; (nine hundred eighty years from the date of this
The Nation of Islam is all-wise and does everything right and exact.
The planet earth, which is the home of Islam, and is approximately twenty-five
thousand miles in circumference. So the wise man of the East (Black
makes history or Koran to equal his home circumference---a year to every
And, thus, every time his history lasts twenty-five thousand years,
he renews it
for another twenty-five thousand years.
2. What is the Circumference?
ANS. 24,896 miles; (approximately 25,000 miles).
3. What is the diameter of the Planet?
ANS. 7,926 miles; (Seven thousand, nine hundred twenty-six
4. What is the total square mileage?
ANS. 196,940,000 square miles; (One hundred ninety-six
million, nine hundred forty thousand square miles).
5. How much is the land and water?
ANS. 57,255,000 square miles of land. 139,685,000 square
miles of water.
6. What is the total weight of our planet?
ANS. 6-sextillion tons --- (a unit followed by twenty-one
7. How fast does our Planet travel per hour?
ANS. 1,037 1/3 miles per hour.
8. What makes rain, hail, snow and earthquakes?
ANS. The Earth is, approximately, covered under water;
(approximately 3/4ths of its surface).The Sun and moon --- having Attracting
Power on our Planet, while our Planet --- making the terrific speed
of 1,037 1/3 miles on its way around the Sun. The Sun draws this water
up into the Earth's rotation, which is called
gravitation, in a fine mist that the naked eye can hardly detect. But
mist ascends higher , and increasing with other mists of water in different
currents of the atmosphere, until when she becomes heavier than gravitation.
Then she distills back to the Earth in the form of drops of water or
drops of ice,
which depends on how heavy the mist was, in the current of the air it
There are some layers or currents of air --- real cold and warm, and
swift and changeable. So when the water strikes one of these cold currents,
becomes solid ice in small, round drops in form or in a light, fluffy
form which is
called snow. But this water is not ever drawn above six miles from the
surface by the Sun and moon. The reason it rains back on our planet
because it cannot get out of the earth's sphere. With its high speed
around the Sun --- makes it impossible. Earthquakes are caused by the
Son of man by experimenting on high explosion. In fact, that all the
above is caused by the Son of man.
9. Why does the Devil teach the eighty-Five
Percent that a mystery God
brings all this?
ANS. To conceal the True God, which is the Son of
man, and make slaves out of
the 85% by keeping them worshipping something he knows they cannot see
(invisible) and he lives and makes himself rich from their labor.
The 85% knows that it rains, hails and snows; also, hears it thunder
his head, but they do not try to learn who is it that causes all this
letting the 5% teach them. He believes in the 10% on face value.
10. Who is that mystery God?
ANS. There is not a mystery God. The Son of man has
searched for that mystery God for trillions of years and was unable
to find a mystery God. Sot hey have agreed that the only God is the
Son of man. So they lose no time searching for that that does not exist.
11. Will you sit at home and wait for that
mystery God to bring you food?
ANS. Emphatically No!
12. Tell us why the Devil does not teach that?
ANS. Because he desires to make slaves out of all
he can so that he can rob them and live in luxury.
13. What brings rain, hail, snow and Earthquakes?
ANS. They continue daily to teach the 85% that all
this that you see such as
rain, snow, hail and Earthquakes comes from that mystery God that no
will ever be able to see until he dies. This is believed by the 85%.
The 10% know that when man dies that he will never come back and tell
living whether he lied or not because the dead is never known to return
from the grave.
All the History of Islam never reveals anything that no man had ever
able to come back from a physical death. But there is a chance for mental
death because the Lost-Found was once dead mentally and many of them
revived from it. But they were not physically dead --- only mentally
14. Who is the 85%?
ANS. The uncivilized people; poison animal eaters;
slaves from mental death and
power, people who do not know the Living God or their origin in this
and they worship that they know not what --- who are easily led in the
wrong direction, but hard to lead into the right direction.
15. Who is the 10%?
ANS. The rich; the slave-makers of the poor; who teach
the poor lies --- to
believe that the Almighty, True and Living God is a spook and cannot
be seen by the physical eye. Other wise known as: The Blood-Suckers
Of The Poor.
16. Who is the 5% in the Poor Part of the
ANS. They are the poor, righteous Teachers, who do
not believe in the teachings
of the 10%, and are all-wise; and know who the Living God is; and Teach
that the Living God is the Son of man, the supreme being, the (black
of Asia; and Teach Freedom, Justice and Equality to all the human family
of the planet Earth. Otherwise known as: Civilized People.
Also are: Muslim and Muslim Sons.
17. What is the meaning of civilization?
ANS. One having knowledge, wisdom, understanding,
culture, refinement and is
not savage. Pursuit of Happiness.
18. What is the Duty of a civilized person?
ANS. To teach the uncivilized people, who are savage
- civilization (righteousness, the knowledge of himself, the science
of everything in life-
love, peace and happiness).
19. If a civilized person does not perform
his Duty, what must be done?
ANS. If a civilized person does not perform his Duty,
which is Teaching
civilization to others, they should be punished with a severe punishment.
(Ezekiel - Chapter 3, 18th verse; St. Luke - Chapter 12, 47th verse).
20. What is the prescribed Law of Islam of
said, person of that Ability?
ANS. That the civilized person is held responsible
for the uncivilized and he
must be punished by the Nation of Islam.
21. Who was the Founder of Unalike Attract
and Like Repel?
ANS. An original man, who was a scientist by the name
of Yacub, born twenty miles from the Holy City (Mecca) in the year -
eight thousand four hundred.
22. How old was the Founder?
ANS. When Yacub was six years old, while playing with
two pieces of steel,
he discovered one piece had magnetic in it and the other piece did not.
Then he learned that the piece with magnetic attracted the piece that
not have magnetic in it.
Then he told his people that when he was old enough, he would make a
nation that would be unlike, and he would teach them tricknollegy, and
they would rule for six thousand years.
23. Tell us what he promised his Nation he
ANS. That he would make a Devil; graft him from his
own people; and that he
would teach them how to rule his people for six thousand years.
24. What was his Idea of making Devil?
ANS. It was predicted of him that he would make Devil
- eight thousand
four hundred years before he was born. So he was born with a determined
idea to make a people to rule for six thousand years.
25. How long did it take him to make Devil?
ANS. Six hundred years he was in grafting devil or
making him from the Black
26. What year was that?
ANS. It was in the year - eight thousand four hundred,
which means from the
date of our present history of Koran. Or, about two thousand and six
hundred years before the birth of the Prophet Musa.
27. What was the name of the Place where he
manufactured the Devil?
ANS. Pelan. The same that is called Patmos in the
Revelations, Chapter 1:9th
verse, an island that is situated in the Agean Sea.
28. And what kind of Rules and Regulations
- including all Laws enforced
while manufacturing the Devil?
ANS. Yacub's first rule was to see that all his followers
were healthy, strong and
good breeders. If not, he sent them back (all that he found that was
good in multiplying), and that they should marry at the age of sixteen.
Next, Yacub gave his people the Law On Birth Control - to be enforced
manufacturing the Devil. That was to destroy the alike and save the
unlike, which means kill the (Black babies) and save the brown babies.
This law was given to the doctors, the ministers, the nurses and cremator.
The Doctor's law was to examine all that marry. And this was his law:
That anyone desiring to marry must, first, be qualified by the doctor
turn, he qualified or disqualified them to the minister.
The minister would marry only the ones that were unlike.
The Nurse's law was to kill the Black babies at birth by sticking a
the brain of the babies or feed it to some wild beast; and tell the
that her baby was an angel baby and that it was only taken to heaven,
some day when the mother dies, her baby would have secured her a home
in heaven. But save all the brown ones and tell their mother that she
lucky that her baby was a holy baby; and she should take good care of
baby, educate it, and that some day it would be a great man.
All nurses, doctors and ministers - Yacub put them under a death penalty
who fail to carry out the law as it was given to them.
Also the Cremator, who would burn the Black babies when the nurse
brought it to him.
Also death for them if they reveal the Secret.
He also had other rules and laws which are not mentioned in this Lesson.
29. Tell us why he was successful in all his
ANS. Because the people, who were his followers, obeyed
Regardless what he told them to do, they did it. If not, they paid with
lives for every law they broke.
Yacub did not build prison houses to imprison his people. When one fell
victim of the law, the penalty was death and was enforced in every victim.
30. Tell us what and how the Devil is made?
ANS. The devil is made from the original people by
Grafting (by separating the
Germs). In the Black man there exists two germs: one - a Black germ,
and one - a
brown germ. Yacub, with his Law on Birth Control- separated the brown
germ from the Black man and grafted it into a white by destroying the
Black germ. After
following this process for six hundred years, the germ became white,
weak, and was no more original. Also, by thinning the original blood,
it became weak, and it is no more the same. Thus, this is the way Yacub
made the devil.
31. To make devil, what must you do first?
ANS. To make devil, one must begin grafting from the
32. Tell us the mental and physical power
of a real devil?
ANS. The mental power of a real devil is nothing in
comparison with the
original man. He only has six ounces of brain, while the original man
seven and one-half ounces of brain which are original. The devil has
six ounces of brain; they are grafted brains. The devil's physical power
is less than one-third that of the original man. The devil is weak bone/weak
blood because he is grafted from the original, therefore his mental
and physical power is much weaker than the original man.
33. What is devil?
ANS. A grafted man which is made weak and wicked.
Or, any grafted, live germ from the original is a devil.
34. And can you reform devil?
ANS. No. All the prophets have tried to reform him
(devil), but were unable. So
they have agreed that it cannot be done unless we graft him back to
original man which takes six hundred years.
So instead of losing time grafting him back, they have decided to take
off the planet - who numbers only one to every eleven original people.
35. Tell us the exact date of the expiration
of the devil's civilization.
ANS. Expired in Nineteen and Fourteen.
36. Tell us the exact number of years, months
and days of devil being
birthed on the planet.
ANS. Six thousand and twenty years; and seventy-two
thousand, two hundred
and forty-one months; two million, one hundred ninety-seven thousand,
three hundred and fifty-one days at the date of this writing.
(6,020 years; 72,241 months; 2,197,351 days).
37. Tell us what the devil teaches the eighty-five
percent? That the God is
a righteous and unseen being - exists everywhere?
ANS. ALLAH is the God in the Earth and in the Heavens
above, and is Just and
True, and there is no unrighteousness in HIM.
But is not unseen. Is Seen and is Heard everywhere - for HE is the ALL-EYE-SEEING.
38. Then why did God make devil?
ANS. To show forth HIS power - that HE is All-Wise
That HE could make a devil, which is weak and wicked, and give the devil
power to rule the earth for six thousand years and, then, destroy the
in one day without falling victim to the devil's civilization.
Otherwise to show and prove that ALLAH is the God - always has been
always will be.
39. Now, tell us, would you hope to live to
see that the Gods will take the
devil into hell in the very near future?
ANS. Yes. I fast and pray, ALLAH, in the name of HIS
Prophet, W. D. FARD, that I see the Hereafter when ALLAH, in HIS own
good time, takes the devil off
40. What will be your reward in regards to
the destruction of the devil?
Peace and happiness.
I will give all I have and all within my power to see
this day for which I
have waited - 379 years.
This Lesson No. 2 was given by our Prophet, W.D.
which contains 40 questions answered by Elijah Muhammad,
one of the Lost-Founds in the wilderness of North America
February 20th, 1934.
LESSON NO. C1
1. My name is W. F. M U H A M M A D.
2. I came to North America by myself.
3. My uncle was brought over here by the Trader three
hundred seventy-nine years ago.
4. My uncle cannot talk his own language.
5. He does not know that he is my uncle.
6. He likes the Devil because the Devil gives him
7. Why does he like the Devil?
8. Because the Devil put fear in him when he was a
9. Why does he fear, now, since he is a big man?
10. Because the Devil taught him to eat the wrong
11. Does that have anything to do with the above question,
12. Yes, sir!. That makes him other than his own self.
13. What is his own self?
14. His own self is a righteous Muslim.
15. Are there any Muslims other than righteous?
16. I beg your pardon? I have never heard of one.
17. How many Muslim sons are there in North America?
18. Approximately three million.
19. How many original Muslims are there in North America?
20. A little over seventeen million.
21. Did I hear you say that some of the seventeen
million do not know that they are Muslims?
22. YES, SIR!
23. I hardly believe that unless they are blind, deaf
24. Well, they were made blind, deaf and dumb by the
Devil when they were babies.
25. CAN THE DEVIL FOOL A MUSLIM?
26. NOT NOWADAYS,
27. Do you mean to say that the Devil fooled then
three hundred seventy-nine years ago?
28. Yes, the T R A D E R made an
interpretation that they receive G O L D for their labor - more than
they were earning in their own country.
29. Then did then receive gold?
30. NO. The Trader disappeared and
there was no one that could speak their language.
31. Then what happened?
32. WELL, they wanted to go to their
own country, but they could not swim nine thousand miles.
33. Why didn't their own people come and get them?
34. Because their own people did not know that they
35. When did their own people find out that they were
36. Approximately sixty years ago.
After accomplishing this Lesson No. C1, at once
ask for Lesson No. C2 which will bring you a profit of $10.00 per word
for studying it.
THE PROBLEM BOOK By Prophet, W. D. FARD
Finder of THE LOST NATION OF ASIA
This book teaches the Lost-Found Nation of Islam a thorough knowledge of our miserable state of condition in a mathematical way when we were found by OUR SAVIOUR, W. D. FARD.
1. The uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard lived in the wilderness of North America and he lived other than his own self, therefore, his pulse beat seventy-eight times per minute and this killed him in forty-five years of age. How man times did his pulse beat in forty-five years.
2. The wife of Mr. W. D. Fard's uncle, in the wilderness of North America, weighs other than herself, therefore, she has rheumatism, headaches, pain in all joints, and cannot walk up to the store. She is troubled frequently with high blood pressure and registers more than thirty-two. Her pulse is nearly eighty times per minute and she died at the age of forty-seven. How many times
did her pulse beat in forty-seven years.
3. A sheep contains fourteen square feet. One-tenth of a square inch contains ten thousand hairs. How many will the fourteen square feet contain?
4. One one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms. How many will fifty square miles contain.
5. The uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard lives in the wilderness of NOrth America and he is living other than himself, therefore, he weighs more that his height and his blood pressure registers more than thirty-two. This killed him at the age of forty-four years.
The average person breathes three cubic feet of air per hour, but the uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard breathes three and seven-tenths of a cubic foot per hour. How many cubic feet of air did Mr. W.D. Fard's uncle breathe in forty-four years? How many Atoms does he breathe in all of his forty-four years when one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms?
6. The second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard, in the wilderness of North America, lived other than himself and, therefore, his blood pressure registered over thirty-two. He had fever, headaches, chills, grippe, hay fever, regular fever, rheumatism; also pain in all joints. He was disturbed with foot ailments and toothaches. His pulse beat more that eighty-eight times per minute, therefore,
he goes tot he doctor every day and gets medicine for every day in the year - one after each meal and three times a day. Also, one at bed time.
The average person breathes three cubic feet of air per hour, but the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard breathed four and one-half cubic feet of air per hour. Five hundred pills equal one pound, so that kills him at the age of forty-six. How many pounds of pills did Mr. W. D. Fard's second uncle use in forty-six years? How many cubic feet of air did he breathe in forty-six years?
If the air value selling price . . . then the third uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard would have been robbed of the Atmosphere. How much air did he breathe more than the average man? Each cubic foot of air costs $10.50.
How much does Mr. W. D. Fard's second uncle rob in forty-six years? Twenty pills cost twenty-five cents. How much does this amount to in forty-six years? Once a week, he gives the doctor $2.50 for renewing the prescription. And fifty-two weeks equal one year. So Mr. Muhammad wants to know how much money was spent for the pills and how much for the Doctor?
$15.50 For The Person Who works This Problem
(Qualified Members Only)
7. If one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms, the total Atmosphere weighs eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds. One-third of eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds equal Atoms. Mr. Muhammad cracked one Atom into ten million parts. Then Mr. Sharrieff wants to know how much the one-third of a cracked Atom weighs?
8. Four quintillion pounds equal the total amount of Atoms. One one-hundredth of a square inch equals two hundred million Atoms. Extract the cube root of three-fourths of a cracked Atom. A cracked Atom equals one-tenth thousand of one. Mr. D. W. Shah wants to know what will be the weight of the cracked Atom.
$100.00 (In Gold)
For The Person Who Works This Problem
9. The population of Detroit is one million five hundred thousand people, and there are two hundred and fifty thousand original nation. During these hard times for the lack of jobs, not having enough money to buy food, they eat two meals per day. Suppose the average person eats four ounces of bread, ten and one-fifth ounces of poison animal, three and one-third ounces or rice, four and one-eighth ounces of other meal helper. It is known to the Medical Profession and other wise Muslim Sons that poison animal sounds the mental power; one-sixtieth of an ounce per every ten ounces of poison animal. If the average person contains seven and one-half ounces of brain, then Mr. Muhammad wants to know how long will it take to sound the seven and one-half ounces tat the above eating rates? The average person can be robbed successfully with one-third of unsound brain. Then how long will a devil have to wait to rob of said, the poison animal eater, at the above rates? It is also known to the civilized world that ten ounces of the poison animal destroys three one-hundredths percent of the beauty appearance of a person. Then Mr. Muhammad wants to
know how long will it take to destroy the whole, one hundred percent of the beauty appearance at the above eating rates?
Any student in the University of Islam will be rewarded by the Minister of Islam, so get busy and submit your answer to your teacher at once!
The reward and prizes are awaiting the best winner.
Prize No. 1 ...................$100.00
Prize No. 2 .......................50.00
Prize No. 3 .......................25.00
Reward No. 1-A Large KORAN Sharrieff.
Reward No. 2-A Home KORAN Sharrieff.
Reward No. 3-A Pocket KORAN Sharrieff.
10. Lake Erie is nine thousand, nine hundred, sixty square miles and the average depth is one thousand, nine hundred, sixty feet. The uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard lives near this lake in the City of Detroit, therefore, he uses the water from this Cave man's Lake for all household purposes. A certain cavy told him not to use too much waer if you can help it, so he only used forty gallons per day.
But the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard, who has civilized the cavy when he used to lve on the tree-top and dug holes along the hillside for nearly two thousand years-the exact time will be four thousand B.C. sot his same cavy cannot fool the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard. Andnow he is using two hudnred gallons of water per day. Then how long will it take the first and second uncle to empty the the Lake using water at the aboive rates? One cubic foot of watter weighs
sixty-two and one-half pounds A certain Teacher inthe University of Islam- Settlement No. 2 wants to know how many ounces of water is in Lake Erie. sixteen ounces equal one pound. How many cubic inches is in Lake Erie? One thousand seven hundred twenty-eight cubic inches equal one foot.
11. The Suez Canal in Eqypt is ninety-nine miles long, with a depth of thirty-three feet, and width of one hundred twenty-two feet. The cost to build it sixty-four years ago was one hundred fifty million dollars. Mr. A. Ali has five hundred dollars worth of stock in it at the rate of six and three-fifths percent, Now he wants to know how much money he has coming to him at the above rate from 1869 to May 26, 1933. How many ounces of water is in the canal? How many cubic inches is in the canal? One thousand seven hundred twenty-eight cubic inches equal one cubic foot. One cubic foot equals sisty-two and one-half pounds of water.
The nIle river, the longest reiver on the Planet, is four thousand six hundred ninety miles long, and one and three-eights miles wide. How many square miles in in the nile River? How many square inches in the Nile River?
Each student must submit answers to their Teacher at once for grading and future reference. Devil names shall not be given credit.
12. The area of our Planet is one hundred ninety-six million, nine hundred forty thousand square miles and she weighs six sextillion tons. Mr. Shah wants to know how much does the Stte of Michigan weigh? Going by the Book of Cave Out Of Darkness saying: that the State of Michigan is fifty-seven thousand, nine hundred eighty squae miles and has a population of four million, eight hundred forty-two thousand, two hundred eighty people. One cubic foot of common Earth weighs eighty pounds. One common Ca. weighs one hundred pounds. The average original weighs one hunded fifty pounds and there are five hundred thousand original nations living in the State of Michigan; approximately eight million livestock of all kinds. The average one weighs six hundred fifty-nine pounds, and the construction of human all other than the level surface of the Earth is approximately one hundred fifty billion tons. So then, how much does the State of Michigan weigh? How much does the livestock weigh? How much does the common weigh? How much does the original nation weigh? How much do the toal weights of all weigh? Reward will be considered to the best and neatest worker of this problem. Hurry and lose no more time. Submit your answer to your Teacher at once! Don't tell her that there was no one to teach for three hundred and seventy-seven years. She already knows and is trying to forget it. Now she will teach you quickly any course you may desire.
13. After learning Mathematics, which is Islam, and Islam is Mathematics, it stands true. You can always prove it at no limit of time. Then you must learn to use it and secure some benefit while you are living, that is- luxury, money, good homes, friendship in all walks of life. Sit yourself in Heaven at once! This is the greatest Desire of your Brother and Teachers.
Now you must speak the language so you can use your Mathematical Theology in the proper Term - otherwise you will not be successful unless you do speak well, for she knows all about you.
The Secretary of Islam offers a reward to the best and neatest worker of this Problem. There are twenty-six letters in the Language and if a student learns one letter per day, then how long will it take him to learn the twenty-six letters?
There are ten numbers in the the Mathematical Language. Then how long will it take a Student to learn the whole ten numbers (at the above rate)?
The average man speaks four hundred words - considered well.
14. The University of Al-Azhar, in Cairo, has a student population of thirty-six hundred; all but one-tenth taking other than his own Language, three-tenths taking Construction Engineering, two-tenths taking Civil Engineering, three-tenths taking Mechanical Engineering, and the rest taking Teachership.
One, one hundred and eighty-fifth of one had more than eight absent charges to their credit. So at the end of their Courses, they do not receive diplomas.
How many were Construction Engineers? How many were Civil Engineers? How many were Mechanical Engineers? How many were Teachers? How many were in number that did not receive Diplomas? The Law of Islam prescribes that a Student shall not be given a diploma if he has eight or more absent charges to his account.
15. The planet Earth has a population of forty-eight hundred million people. Forty-four hundred million are the original nation and four hundred million are the Ca. civilization. They have been found absolutely disagreeable to live with in peace, so the Originator decides to remove them from the Planet.
Suppose the Holy War be declared tomorrow. What would be the exact number of persons of each Ca. against the original?
Teachings of Elijah Muhammad